For Supplementary Heating of Offices, Reception Rooms, Game Rooms, Family Rooms and Similar Light Duty Commercial and Residential Applications
• 2000, 3000, 4000 and 4800 Watts at 240 Volts; 60 Hz.
• Steel Finned Metal Sheath Electric Heating Elements With Low Sheath Temperatures Provide Uniform Heat and Long Service Life.
• Rugged Stamped Steel Front Cover Provides a Down-Flow Air Pattern and Is Attractively Finished in Northern White. A Hole Plug Is Provided for Tamper Resistant Installations.
• Integral Double Pole Thermostat With Positive Off.
• Thermal Overheat Protector Disconnects Power in Event of Overheating Due to Accidental Blockage.
• Built-In Fan Delay Switch Energizes Fan Motor Only After Elements Are Heated, Preventing Discharge of Unheated Air. When Heat Shuts Off, De-Energizes Fan Motor After Residual Heat Has Been Dissipated.
• Can Be Wired With Standard 60°C Wire.
• Permanently Lubricated Totally Enclosed 100 CFM Fan Motor Provides Long Life and Low Maintenance; Gently Distributes Warmth Throughout Room Area.
• Recess or Surface Mount in Standard 2" x 4" Stud Walls (Recess Mounting Is Standard)
Installation Instructions - 300 kb .pdf file